DC Direct - 13" Power Girl - Deluxe Collector Figure

Possessing superhuman strength and the ability to fly, she is a member of the Justice Society of America and the team's first chairwoman. Power Girl sports a bob of blond hair, wears a distinctive white, red, and blue costume, and has an aggressive fighting style.





Power Girl explains her cleavage-window to Superman, revealing that "the first time I made this costume, I wanted to have a symbol, like you. I just… I couldn’t think of anything. I thought eventually, I’d figure it out. And close the hole. But I haven’t."

Er...ahem.





"This costume shows what I am: female, healthy, and strong. If men want to degrade themselves by staring and drooling and tripping over themselves, that's their problem, I'm not going to apologize for it."

Touche.












3 comments:

Shaun said...

cool pix and blog, thanks for the link.

Shaun said...

have linked to your blog too, under the toy blog header. :)

Bracken said...

thanks, Shaun - much appreciated!
enjoy you blog much. :)