Hot Toys AVP Machiko

This figure is getting on for about a year old; but still very fresh in the memory.
So a brief non-all-encapsulating look back at Hot Toys' very first Hot Angel...




In full gear with all the trimmings, in which state...it did not stay long - far too cumbersome and far too much jingle-jangle every time you pick it up.



To fishnet, or not to fishnet...



Not to fishnet...



Maybe just one...



The elbows caused much debating and the talking and the feudin'. Hot Toys are releasing the Biohazard Sheva Alomar with rubber covered elbow joints, which is causing much debating and the talking and the feudin'...



Why Machiko would use an MP5 is anyone's guess: Found out her plasma caster was a hair dryer? Or maybe just getting lazy about having to use the combi stick in order to get food?



Hey Machiko, shoulda gone McDonalds, buy taro pie la...2338 2338.



Token outdoor shot, without 1:6 scale grass... or snow for that matter.



An excellent figure by any stretch of the imagination...



5 comments:

deSMOnd said...

This is a great figure but I sold it quite sometime ago. I guess the only predator I like is the original predator I got few months ago..That is a must have figure in my collection..

Bracken said...

you... ...sold it? I go cry now.

I must say the design aesthetic of Machiko and the original Predator is very different, even the AVP Predators. The design is more fantasy pop tribal, where as the original Predators have much more utilitarian and stream lined approach (which I prefer).

My favourite Predator would have to be the main Predator from Predator 2.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaun said...

nice score, it is one of my fave HT figures.

Bracken said...

ah yeah, thanks.
Same here...